Bon Secours Richmond Health System will host Public Safety Day and Emergency Expo at the Bon Secours Westchester Emergency Center on Saturday, May 20, 2017, from ten to one.
The event, which kicks off National EMS and National Police Week, will educate and inform attendees about staying safe and preparing for emergencies. Attendees are invited to Bon Secours Westchester Emergency Center to meet the emergency service teams that keep the community safe.
Bon Secours Westchester Emergency Center is located at 601 Watkins Centre Parkway, Midlothian, Virginia, at the intersection of 288 and Midlothian Turnpike. Family-friendly activities and great giveaways include:
- Free children’s bicycle helmets for the first 100 visitors
- Free hot dogs, popcorn and drinks
- Free “Friends and Family CPR Anytime Kit” from the American Heart Association
- A raffle to win a free “Home Fire Safety Basket”
Additional activities for the whole family include:
- Interact with a display of fire engines and ladder trucks, ambulances, police and sheriff cars, and more
- Meet the crew of Med-Flight I and tour the helicopter
- Meet McGruff the Crime Dog
- Interact with a Fire & Life Safety Trailer, fire extinguisher and 9-1-1 simulators,
- A live snake display with bite and treatment information,
- Education of the dangers of driving while texting or impaired
- CPR demonstrations
Learn more about Public Safety Day and Emergency Expo ’17 and RSVP through Facebook.
Bon Secours Westchester Emergency Center is open 24/7 and offers no-wait care for urgent and emergency medical needs.