The Center for Healthy Skin
For Immediate Release
Contact: Laura Babik, 804-282-0831/Debbie Bradshaw, 338-3023
FIRST in Richmond to offer New Technology- FDA-approved Exilis ELITE
RICHMOND, VA. 1/2014 —Commonwealth Dermatology physicians are pleased to offer new technology to our patients and the Richmond community. Exilis ELITE is the first FDA-approved procedure that provides a non-invasive skin tightening and body contouring technology that helps to reduce fat cells in the face, neck and body.
The Elixis ELITE procedure provides a safe radio frequency wave that penetrates deep into the skin to stimulate and strengthen the skin’s collagen to reduce fat and provide a more vibrant, slimming, youthful look to the skin. The procedure is non surgical and can be safely used on all skin types. Results include immediate, long lasting results and can be used for those hard to reach places like the double chin. There is no surgery and no down time.
Elixis ELITE can help reduce the appearance of double chins and love handles, tighten and shape the skin around the thighs, knees, flanks, bra lines, arms, stomach and other areas of excess fat. It will also eliminate wrinkled skin on the face, neck, chest, abdomen, arms, legs, knees, elbows and ankles.
Dr. Hazle Konerding, founding partner of the practice, states “For over 30 years our practice has offered the latest technology and treatment for our patients in Central Virginia. Tamara Stephens, NP has been thoroughly trained as an RF specialist and we are excited that our patients will be the first to benefit from this treatment”. Commonwealth Dermatology specializes in the treatment of comprehensive skin care including routine skin checks, evaluation and treatment of suspicious moles and lesions in addition to treatment of eczema, psoriasis, alopecia and rosacea.
Commonwealth Dermatology offers:
• Six highly skilled specialists, three Nurse Practitioners and Master Esthetician
• Board-certified physicians in Dermatology. Only practice in Central Virginia with two board-certified Pediatric Dermatologists
• Latest technology with Exilis Elite, Blue light laser, XTRAC, v-beam or pulse-dye laser
• Enhanced patient-centered care suite for general and cosmetic dermatology
• Participation with Medicare and most insurance plans, 24/7 access via patient portal
• Call 440-SKIN (7546) for an appointment.