Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU is here to care for kids and families and provide the latest information about COVID-19. Physicians are communicating with their children’s hospital colleagues throughout the country and across the world to share knowledge and ensure delivery of care.
On this COVID19 resources page, you’ll find:
- Articles containing the latest COVID-19 news, tips from our physicians, and information on community resources
- Video interviews with our pediatric epidemiologist and infectious disease specialist
- Downloadable/printable tools
- Hospital updates, including changes in appointment scheduling and visitation policies
For the Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU resources page, go here.
The Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU from infectious diseases, psychiatry, and child life helped develop the fun and factual pages that can be used as a source for education, amusement and a mental health check-in for kids and parents/guardians.
The book includes:
- Coloring sheets, a maze and word search
- Kid-friendly information on COVID-19, including what it is and how it’s spread
- Tips for staying healthy and connecting with others
- Opportunities to share emotions through words and pictures
- Download it here: kid-friendly coloring book.