Turn Puzzles Into Fun Gifts
If you have a few extra puzzles laying around, here’s a great way to upcycle some of them into nifty and gifty artwork. Moms, dads, grads, and other folks you’re celebrating this spring and summer will appreciate a frame with a photo of you in it!
What you need:
- Puzzle pieces
- Index card
What you do:
- Spread puzzle pieces out on newspaper and paint them (or not, it’s up to you!).
- On a large piece of cardboard, trace an index card to create a picture opening.
- Working from that rectangle, use a ruler to trace for the outside part of the frame.
- Cut along the lines to make a frame.
- Glue puzzle pieces onto cardboard.
- Tape picture on the back of the frame.
- Put magnets on the back of the frame.